7:53 AM Comment1 Comments

Calley caught a neat little video of a giant sandstorm (known here as a haboob) that rolled into town the other night. I was out and about when the storm rolled in. Calley and I had plans to go out for a nice dinner, but as I was returning home in the premature night and swirling sand, I had a feeling that our plans would have to be postponed. I gave Calley a call and she had no idea the storm was rolling into town. She rushed onto the roof with the camera and caught these cool shots of a massive sandstorm swallowing up the city.

If you double click the video below, you'll get a better view.

1 thrilling comments that made our day:

Alt-ternative Universe said...

Wow! Cool stuff. Maggee was really worried about when you were going to get inside w/ that baby. LOL! I think we need to get a video camera now, so we can show you guys the intense rain situation here.

Post a Comment