6:11 PM Comment5 Comments



Lately, Rowan has been dancing nonstop. We've recorded three different boogie-down sessions each with a charm all it's own.

The first was captured on a Friday morning while we were cleaning up around the house. Rowan was helping out by finding chunks of food he's launched onto the floor and re-snacking them. Suddenly, the tunes we were playing on the stereo caught his ear and he couldn't help but get down.



The second video was taken later the same day. Rowan was in his high chair having some snacks while I played around with my guitar. Calley grabbed the video camera and caught these moves. Make sure you check out the chubby legs going wicked fast under the table.



After all that dancing, we decided to mimic a really funny video we saw online. In the video, a kid boogies to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce at the family coffee table in front of a gigantic widescreen TV. The kiddo mugs Beyonce in her music video. We set up the same situation with our little television. The results are pretty entertaining.



We hope you enjoyed Rowan's dance moves. He'll keep on rocking out whether its the Very Quiet Cricket or the hottest new music video. It all sounds good to him.

5 thrilling comments that made our day:

Alt-ternative Universe said...

Aaaahahaha! The whole fam watched the videos this AM & totally cracked up. ALSO, we are totally impressed by Ross & his guitar skillzzz! Good job Ross.

Unkle Jake said...

I love how he looks around in the last video to make sure someone's watching. And he is HELLA digging on his Dad's guitar playing. After you stop, he's ot a look on his face like "hey where's the music"?!?
I will probably watch this video a hundred more times...

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying the increase in posts, especially the increase in videos of Rowan. Mitch and I keep watching them together and it's ALMOST like getting to see you! Rowan rocks, keep em coming. Oh and hope all is well with you two too :-).

Sis said...

I think he takes after his ballet dancing auntie!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. Rowan seems like such a funny, happy baby but how could he not be with you guys as parents. :D

Post a Comment