Ross, Calley and the Tree Birds share their adventures around the globe.
Aaaahahahaha! I loooove this, right now I'm sitting alone in my house laughing away. That is such a funny, cute picture.
Foxes are laughing out loud, or lol'ing as you kids say.
I showed it to Maggee last night and she was cracking up too. She loved the look.
My favorite part is the neon-green diaper. Well, either that or the look of concentration on his face. :)
the kid is hip. nuff said.=)
5 thrilling comments that made our day:
Aaaahahahaha! I loooove this, right now I'm sitting alone in my house laughing away. That is such a funny, cute picture.
Foxes are laughing out loud, or lol'ing as you kids say.
I showed it to Maggee last night and she was cracking up too. She loved the look.
My favorite part is the neon-green diaper. Well, either that or the look of concentration on his face. :)
the kid is hip. nuff said.=)
Post a Comment