Dave will recall that both Ross and I had dogs in PC - mine got eaten when they got a little sick (you know, can't let good protein go to waste) and Ross's got rabies about a month after he left. Also I have a great(?) memory of popping mango worms out of my puppies. Actually probably my most vivid PC memory. So maybe I should be glad? Will be pondering that question today.
4 thrilling comments that made our day:
puppy...cute =)
Look at that pleading look on his face, "Please Mom, Dad? He's so cute. Can I keep him? Please"
This picture is adorable, but I caution you. Owning a puppy in Africa is . . . très difficile. A friendly word from the "been there, done that" Alts.
Dave will recall that both Ross and I had dogs in PC - mine got eaten when they got a little sick (you know, can't let good protein go to waste) and Ross's got rabies about a month after he left. Also I have a great(?) memory of popping mango worms out of my puppies. Actually probably my most vivid PC memory. So maybe I should be glad? Will be pondering that question today.
Post a Comment