Sunday 9am
November 14, 2010
Rowan is a busy dude. Lately, he really enjoys "helping" around the house. One of his favorite things to do is help cook. We make pancakes almost every weekend and he gets to mix the batter. He even grabs the whisk out of the drawer and says "Cook!" when he gets inspired.November 14, 2010

I particularly like this shot of Calley and Rowan joining forces to make an omelet.
Rowan is apparently ready for live "au village." He has shown a preternatural ability for wielding the short-handled hoe, for someone of his height and age group. You'll notice, once again, that the dino-boots are playing an important part of his minimalist ensemble.



3 thrilling comments that made our day:
I love Rowan's hoe-handling abilities. Someday (hopefully next month) I'm gonna' start a garden & then maybe I can write him for suggestions.
He's looking a ton like Calley these days! I bought Ro a little something this weekend. Can't wait for this summer!
Jim and I love looking at your pix and hearing tales from your part of the world! Rowan is WAY cute! Can he use that awesome hoe to help us pull some of this ivy before it takes over here in Eden?
Post a Comment