2:26 PM Comment0 Comments

We got this funny email from my dad, to Rowan. It cracked me up and so I thought I would share the funny parts.

Hi Rowan....it's me.....your Grandpa Buzz!

How do you like Africa? When is your dad going to buy you your very own camel....you should be riding one soon and having all kinds of adventures. You come from an adventure prone family...and that's a good thing. I am so excited to get the time to hang out with you. What an exciting life you are going to have!! ...

I can't wait till you and I start spending time fly fishing. It's a great sport and you can always take a pack rod on your trips around the world. I am already thinking of just the right rod and reel combination for a big guy like you. Maybe you can row the boat and I will get to fish for a change. ...

Oh... this summer you will get to meet Magnum. He's a great big ole yellow dog that wants you to be his new best friend. I showed him your pictures and he said you were definitely a keeper. He said you could sit on him and ride him like a..uh um.. camel or whatever. ...

Tell your mom to quit taking pictures of your poor little bare butt and get you some double knee bib overalls like a real man wears in Africa. ...

I am so proud of the good care your folks take of you and it is really nice of you not to laugh (or cry for that matter) when your dad plays his new guitar. It is always best to be respectful of your parents. ...

See you soon buddy.....love you......Grandpa Buzz

.

0 thrilling comments that made our day:

Post a Comment