10:04 AM Comment5 Comments

.... because no one writes comments on his blog! Sigh.

5 thrilling comments that made our day:

EllenMarie said...

Dear Rowan,

You are too young to ha>e inbox, comment, or Facebook angst. Please continue posting though because we enjoy seeing your cuteness and hearing what your parents are up to.

Lo>e,
Ellen

Ashley said...

I will comment even though Rowan remains illiterate. Although I must say, I think he is beginning to understand the plot of Black on White and Fox Makes Friends.

Amber and the Cockey Crew said...

I received the address for your blogspot from Grampa Bob. Then I lost it (big surprise). Then I found it! Then...I lost it. Now I not only found it but I BOOKMARKED it. Enjoy your intelligence now, as it wanes with every pregnancy, Calley.

But what DOESN'T wane is Rowan's cute-ocity, which is off the charts. I'm going to eat his piggy-toes when you come back to Salisbury. :)

All love,
Amber & co.

Amber and the Cockey Crew said...

Okay. Bloggie-thing doesn't like ampersand.

Unkle Jake said...

Oh, Rowan if you only knew how often you are in my thoughts. Your Auntie Sis & I talk about you ALL the time! It makes me very happy to see your little face, even if it is only in cyber-space. (hey that rhymeded!) I can't wait for you to come back to the USA this summer so we can go to the beach, and you can go to your first crab feast (i know you can't eat crabs, but you can still supervise) with us.
Take care of your Mom & Dad and have fun with your grandfolks while they are with you...
<3
Unkle Jake

Post a Comment