

Oh man, I guess I know that babies were cute when they took baths, but this is just silly. Rowan recently got a big red bucket (thanks Foxes, good choice), intended for his bathing pleasure. It's hot in Khartoum right now - 110 F some days - so sometimes little Ro needs a cool bath after school. He ALWAYS needs his adorable little fat folds to be cleaned out (don't we all). So, this new bucket is a big improvement on bathing in the dumb, boring old tub.
Obviously he is enjoying the new developments.
This is his OTHER tub, borrowed from his mom: it's her foot-soaker. Oh well - it's his butt-soaker. It's pretty nice for a relaxing bath, too.
Lots of folks commented on Rowan's "look of concentration" when he was sitting in the box. Well, he's equally, or more, concentrated here. Thanks for the rubber duckies, Toni - they're a winner! Rowan is trying his best to figure them out.
After the bath it's time for snuggles with Mom....
and giggles with Dad.

5 thrilling comments that made our day:
yay for more pictures!! I'm so glad the ducks are being used! Look how decorations can come in handy.
Hahaha! I forgot about those ducky decorations from the shower, they really did turn out to be handy. I love his new tub too.
SOOOOO Cute!
I guess we'll need to invest in a kiddy pool for this summer!!
adorable...hey are those the missing ducks that mr. dave is searching for!! lmao!
so does Rowan's butt smell like Calley's feet or vice versa...maybe they have created a melange?
:)
hope you had a rad Bday, calley!
Post a Comment