4:18 AM Comment4 Comments





 Rowan turns 3 today and I can't believe how much he's already taught me.  Also, the past three years have buzzed by but simultaneously seem like an eternity.  I have to think hard to imagine life without Rowan.

The past three have been memorable, challenging, and rewarding.  They've given me perspective on how my mom an dad viewed me as a young pup and make me feel closer to them.  Even more, these years have made me appreciate what a capable, adaptable, devoted mom Calley is.  I love you!


Happy birthday Little Peregrine! I love you, you little goofball!

PS: In keeping with family tradition, I'd like to say, "I know what I was doing 3 years ago."




4 thrilling comments that made our day:

Alt-ternative Universe said...

Aaaaw! Very nice post Ross. Happy B-day to Rowan & congrats to you guys for being excellent parents!

Sis said...

Happy Birthday, Nephew! I know what I was doing three years ago, too. Great job parenting, Ross and Cal. Love you guys! xo

Ms. Egbal said...

Happy Birthday Rowan, May god gives you long life to live,fill with joy, health, love and Happiness.

Deena (my daughter) just remembered Rowan birthday yesterday and said:" I really miss him and I want to see him in his 3 years age", I hope to see you all guys sometime soon!!

Nana Montana said...

Happy Birthday, little man!! What a big kid you are getting to be. I love you too much!! Nana Montana

Post a Comment